FONDEMOS conducts three types of actions:
- The “Why“: philosophical foundations of democracy, its benefits (political and economic) and cultural adaptations.
- The “How“: theoretical models and their practical applications (successes and failures) of democratic diffusion (education, advocacy, mobilization, coordination and peaceful transition).
- Training of political movements and civil society.
- Assist and support these groups.
- Promote the general cause of democratization;
- Educate the public opinion on unreported issues.
- Enable grassroots initiatives to make themselves known, understood and supported.